Method - Makes 24-30 Biscuits
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- Pre-heat oven to 150°C (fan forced). Line 2 biscuit trays with baking paper.
- Place the almonds and chocolate in the bowl of your food processor and pulse several times to roughly chop.
- In a large bowl, place the icing sugar, cocoa, desiccated coconut and sea salt and mix with a wooden spoon. Stir in the eggs and mix thoroughly, followed by the chocolate and nuts (the mixture will be a stiff batter).
- Place teaspoonfuls of mixture on the lined baking tray, leaving lots of space between each biscuit for spreading. Bake for 9-10 minutes or until just starting to crack on the top.
- Allow biscuits to cool on the baking tray for 10 minutes before carefully transferring to cool completely on a wire rack.