Method (Serves 8-10)
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 25-30 minutes
- Pre-heat oven to 180°c or 160°c fan forced. Lightly grease a deep 30cm x 20cm round spring-form tin and line the base and sides with baking paper and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place sugar, cocoa, salt & baking powder in your Russell Hobbs food processor bowl and pulse to mix.
- Add wet ingredients and process for 1 minute to combine.
- Add the flour and pulse briefly 4-5 times until just smooth.
- Pour mixture into the prepared tin and bake for 25-30 minutes or until a skewer in the centre of the cake comes out clean.
- Cool cake in the pan before decorating with chocolate icing.