Method (Serves 6)
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Generously grease 6 large ramekins.
- Sift the flour, salt, sugar, baking powder and cocoa powder in a bowl. Add the milk, butter, eggs and vanilla to the dry ingredients and beat with your Russell Hobbs hand mixer for one minute until combined. Pour into the greased ramekins and place on a large baking tray.
- Place the brown sugar and cocoa powder in a bowl and stir to combine. Sprinkle this mix over the pudding batter and carefully pour the boiling water over the puddings.
- Bake in the pre-heated oven for 20 minutes.
- Rest puddings for 5 minutes before serving with ice-cream.
TIP: This recipe can be used for one large pudding or adapted for 12 smaller ramekins. Just make sure you only fill the cooking vessel 3/4 to avoid the puddings spilling over!