Method (click to mark as completed)
Large workbowl, S blade, shredding/slicing disc
Makes one 35cm pizza
- Preheat the oven to 230°C.
- Using the S blade in the large workbowl, process all spinach pesto ingredients until smooth.
- Grate mozzarella cheese using the shredding/slicing disc and set aside. Repeat process to grate parmesan cheese.
- Place the pizza base onto a lightly greased pizza pan.
- Spread pesto evenly on pizza base leaving about 1.5cm border. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese evenly over pesto. Arrange tomato slice over cheese.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and basil. Season to taste.
- Bake in the oven for about 12 minutes, or until crust is brown and cheese is golden.
Completed steps (click to remove last step)