Method (click to mark as completed)
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 12 minutes
- Line the bake pan with baking paper.
- Cream the butter and sugar until pale and fluffy then mix in the apricot jam.
- Add the self-raising flour and choc chips and mix to dough consistency. Bring the mix together with your hands to form a ball.
- Place the biscuit mix in the refrigerator for 10 minutes. Shape small balls of biscuit dough with your hands and place onto the prepared bake pan. Leave plenty of room between each biscuit as they will expand.
- Meanwhile, insert wire rack on the lowest shelf, turn the temperature/cooking function knob to 160°C and preheat toaster oven for 10 minutes. Once pre-heated, place the bake pan on the wire rack and set the timer knob to bake for 10-12 minutes until golden brown. Cool biscuits on the bake pan for 10 minutes before transferring to a cooling rack.
Completed steps (click to remove last step)