Method (click to mark as completed)
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 30 minutes (+ de-pressurising time)
- Pour the water in the bottom of your multi cooker and add all ingredients except the chicken.
- Place the trivet into the bottom of the cooking pot and place the chicken on it. Secure the lid and press the SOUP function.
- Leave the pressure to release naturally and carefully remove the lid.
- Using tongs, remove the chicken and place it on a plate for another use.
- Discard the vegetables, bay leaf and pepper corns and strain the chicken stock into a container for refrigeration until use.
TIP: Shred the chicken to make chicken soup or a chicken salad
Completed steps (click to remove last step)