Method (click to mark as completed)
Preparation Time: 15 minutes (plus marinating time 30 minutes)
Cooking Time: 45 minutes
- Place 2 tbs of oil, garlic, lemon zest, chilli, cumin, thyme, oregano, salt and pepper in your food processor and blitz to a paste. Place the lamb shoulder in a large baking tray and spread the paste all over to marinate at room temperature for 20 minutes.
- Press SAUTÉ on your multi cooker and leave to heat up for 1 minute. Add the marinated lamb and brown on all sides. Remove the lamb onto a plate.
- Sauté the onions for 2 minutes, then add the wine and chicken stock. Finally, return the lamb to the cooking pot and secure the lid in place. Press KEEP WARM / CANCEL to end sauté function.
- Press the POT ROAST function of your multi cooker which will cook for 40 minutes.
- At the end of the cook time, leave on KEEP WARM for 10 minutes to slowly release some of the pressure. Then manually release the remainder of the pressure using the quick pressure release method, take the meat out to rest for 10 minutes before carving. Return the lid for the pan juices to keep warm while the meat is resting. Slice the rested lamb and serve on a bed of tabouli. Pour the warm pan juices over the meat and dollop Greek yoghurt on the top with a big squeeze of lemon juice.
Completed steps (click to remove last step)