Pasta With Walnut Sauce
PASTA WITH WALNUT SAUCE
- 62.5ml light cream
- 62.5ml light sour cream
- 375g pasta, cooked
- 2 tbsp butter
- Black pepper, to taste
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 125g walnuts
- 90g parmesan cheese, grated
- 125ml chicken stock
Method (click to mark as completed)
- Finely chop the walnuts in the mini-chopper, then add the garlic, cheese and chicken stock and mix until just blended.
- Transfer to a saucepan and heat on low heat for 7-8 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Combine the two creams in a bowl and whip lightly using the whisk. Toss through the cooked pasta with the butter and add salt and pepper to taste. Transfer to a serving bowl.
- Walnut sauce may be stirred through or spooned over the pasta.
Completed steps (click to remove last step)